HEY THERE, MAMA!
Are you getting ready to feed your baby solids but you don’t know where to start?
I remember making it through the first few months with my twins. I felt victorious, like I had made it (or maybe I just had severe memory loss…).
I emerged from the newborn fog, feeling like maybe I finally got this mom thing down.
Then it was time to start solid foods.
I had no idea what to do or where to start. I just knew that I wanted to give them the best food possible to promote optimal health and development.
purees or baby-led weaning?
should my baby be plant-based?
how do I know when she’s ready to start solids?
how much food do I give my baby and how often do I give it?
Do you feel like…
- you’re researching and pinning and reading about baby food but you still don’t have a plan?
- you’re overwhelmed with the different “rules” about how to feed your baby?
- all your friends and family are telling you different things about what to do?
- you read something that resonates and then you forget to write it down and start the same process over again the next time you have a free moment?
If you know exactly what I’m talking about, don’t worry. I totally get it!
And I’ve got something special for you, sweet mama.
but first, who am i?
Hi, I’m Amanda.
I wear many hats, including wife, nurse practitioner, aeropress coffee guzzler, dry shampoo enthusiast…
But most importantly, I’m a mama just like you.
I’ve seen a lot of chronic illness in my career in healthcare. As a result, I’ve become passionate about how food can heal and prevent disease. I may not be able to heal everyone of their illnesses, but I can give my children the healthiest start possible.
Can I help you do the same?
You can learn to make healthy, homemade baby food so that…
- you have complete control over the ingredients in your baby’s food
- you can control portion sizes of food and reduce food waste
- you can save money and funnel it elsewhere in your budget
- you can have the rewarding feeling of feeding your baby with the fruits (literally!) of your labor.
Whatever you reason is, you can give your baby a healthy start by learning how to start solids in the best way for your baby and your family.
I made almost all my twins baby food homemade from scratch while working night shift full-time! If I can do it, I know you can, too.
Introducing Batch Cook for Baby
Quick, Bite-sized Lessons for the Busy Mom
Are you ready to get started?!
★ Taking this course will save you time
Everything you need to get started feeding your baby solid foods is in this course. Each topic is delivered in a quick lesson that you can read during nap time or while nursing your little one.
You don’t have to worry about getting lost down the rabbit hole of the internet as you search different topics and questions and foods.
No more reading a ton of blog posts or printing out numerous recipes that contain obscure ingredients.
Take a shower, take a nap, and when you’re ready to go to the grocery store, print out the shopping list for one of my baby meal plans.
I’ve done all the research so that you don’t have to!
★ Taking this course will save you money
Girl, think of me as your frugal fairy godmama.
I will show you how to batch cook so that you reduce your food waste.
You will store and freeze food correctly and not forget to use it.
The course will pay for itself in the savings you will get by shopping and cooking efficiently!
★ Taking this course will help you feel more confident and fulfilled in your motherhood
I know this is a big claim, but hear me out.
Being a mom can challenge you and shake you to your core. You can quickly go from knowing it all to feeling like you don’t know anything.
I am already rooting for your motherhood. I want you to feel confident in your parenting choices and not feel scrutinized.
This course is a no judgement zone for moms. I will be with you every step of the way.
When you sign up for Batch Cook for Baby
here’s what you get:
- Lifetime access with all updates for free
- 5 modules (mostly quick, bite-sized lessons)
- Foods and recipes by stage and age
- Recipe builder template to make your own recipes based on your baby’s preferences
- Printable reference guide
- Batch Cook for Baby on a Budget Guide
- Multiple bonuses, including feeding twins/multiples, raising a plant-based baby, encouraging healthy food relationships, menu calendars and more!
- Plus, my baby feeding toolkit, including my favorite books, blogs, instagram accounts, tools, and supplies!
Module 1: preparing for solids
★ Learn the signs of solid food readiness
★ Discover the secrets of starting a feeding routine and schedule
★ Detailed lists covering the essential tools for cooking, storing, and feeding
★ Learn about the different methods and philosophies for starting solids
Module 2: Solid food basics
★ Learn how to time each new food and when to introduce allergenic foods
★ When to choose organic produce
★ Learn about fresh versus frozen foods
★ How to introduce spices and seasonings
Modules 3-5: success by stage
★ Learn how to prepare and cook food by stage and age
★ Printable sample food menus by stage
★ Easy to follow grocery lists and batch cook menus
★ 50+ tried and true favorite recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
Buying pre-packaged organic baby food will easily cost you up to $200 per month, maybe more.
I will show you how to save double what you pay for the course…at least!
I will show you how to make and store baby food using tools you already have in your kitchen, but will also show you options for alternatives if they interest you.
Enroll in Batch Cook for Baby today!
Batch Cook for Baby
- More than 6 modules and 20 lectures taking you step by step from recognizing solid readiness to mastering homemade baby food